View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 06:06 PM   #4
RebelT
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Total Players/Reserves headache

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmvalente
I was just wondering if anyone else is having trouble maintaining the amount of players in your current rosters/reserves. Since the release of the postion collection making bronze players relevant again I find myself going crazy trying to put players in my reserves. It seems like EA decides each day which is the max for me. Sometimes its 1080 or 1100 and im down to 1070 and it still wont let me put players in the reserves. Totally frustrating and wondering if anyone else is having trouble with this or have ways to help. FYI i also have my pending collection full and my posted auctions are at their limit.

You risk not maximizing your AH value by doing this, but I quick sell any non-valuable duplicates. If you go through, position-by-position, you an clear our dozens or possibly even hundreds of duplicate players. Obviously those players may end up being worth a ton on the AH, but it's easier than jumping back and forth from farm teams and whatnot.

With that said, it appears farm teams may be the way to go. Of course, that's only AFTER I sold the 300+ bronzes in my collections on Thursday.....before the MVP's released on Friday.....FML.