View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 09:09 PM   #3956
Nando12
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Looooool I'm playing on the Bulls & just got done playing in the first round of the playoffs against the Bucks. In game 3, Caron Butler tore his MCL. How? Like every other injury in the game: taking a jump shot & falling on the ground in agonizing pain after. His injury was for the rest of the season, but in game 5 who was starting? Caron Butler, sprinting & jumping all over the place. Apparently injuries are pointless if he's playing on a torn MCL.

Like every one else, I'm waiting for the day we can choose our jerseys in MyCareer. Defense needs to be completely retooled. Zones get eaten alive by the CPU because the AI doesn't make the proper rotations & somebody is left wide open. I'm playing on HoF Sim & still the CPU drains unbelievable shots. The Bucks shot like 60% from 3 in the series. OJ Mayo rarely missed. On the offensive side, spacing is terrible. It makes screens useless & driving to the hoop more difficult than it has to be. Luckily, my player is a LeBron 2.0 & gets to the rim at will. I also want to see step back jumpers performed much faster. The animation is done slowly & defenders can recover easily.

I broke the record for points scored in a playoff game & the next game when I was approaching Jordan's 63, they flashed the comparison that Jordan was still the record holder. MyCareer took some steps forward, but there is definitely some work that needs to be done. Almost forgot, saved 10k VC to buy "On Court Coach" aaaaaand it doesn't work. I chose a play for Jimmy Butler & pressed Square. My player jacked a shot up from half court. Smart plays don't work as soon as you run to the designated spot.