View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 04:48 AM   #3999
DJ_Solis
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZSYankee_24
I'm currently on my rookie season with the 76ers. I'm a SG and I am a 88 overall. I'm in the top 5 of scoring with about 27 PPG. I have about 6 APG, and about 3 RPG. I'm about 7 games out of the All-Star break and I'm in my either 7th-8th game starting. Originally they me start at PG because Carter-Williams was hurt. He still is but now I start at SG and they have Tory Wrotten start at PG. The team is bad as we have no inside defense and I'm the only one who can score more than 20 points a game. We are on the bubble for a playoff spot though because we can win sometimes. I have wondered about asking for a trade but I also want to tough it out because we have the second most cap space and I want to see if we can add some stars to our lineup. I'll see how the rest of the year goes to see if I want out.

I'm in my first season with the Sixers in the ECF vs the Heat. Same position but I'm an overall 86. I had a similar experience during the regular season but in the playoffs our inside D has been crazy good and Thad Young is dropping 19&8 a game. ET has been inconsistent but can drop 20 once in a while as well as Noel.
I was thinking the same as you about sticking through it and I'm glad i did because we are pretty good right now and I'm still excited to see who we can get in the offseason. I'll post who I get during the offseason to give you an idea of who you might get. I'm just hoping we get some more shooters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk