Old 03-02-2014, 01:32 PM   #19
thesportsguru11
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ideal quarterback to upgrade to??

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJ16
I used to not believe the slider adjustment thing, but there have been a couple of games that have left me scratching my head. I barely beat a starter team the other day and it was crazy fishy. Freshman CJ was breaking like 3 tackles a carry. His line was o line was dominating my d line, and his Freshman Talib was putting Gold Tree on lock. Like seriously, he was jamming him and Crabtree couldn't get off of it. Ever. I won, but barely, and while I might not be the best NCAA player out there, I definitely rank myself as a tough opponent.
I'm in a game like this now. This starter team is killing me with these in routes. Frosh Dallas Clark is destroying LL Jones, and my defense can't stop Roy Helu. I held him, but I didn't touch the ball until 45 seconds left in the first half. Ponder is breaking on average 2 tackles a carry on the read option, and TC Watt and CV Orakpo can't shed a block. I'm going to win as I forced him into an INT and TD, but this is super fishy. Also, CV DeSean is getting tracked down on kickoffs by anyone and everyone, even bronze crappy freshmen.

Like CAJ, I know I'm not the best, but the people I've played can say that I know what I'm doing. I've beaten some of the best players on ps3, and hung tight with others. I have 240 wins.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.