View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 05:51 PM   #4020
redarmy81
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

I got drafted to the 76ers with my ath.pg. and played really well, was 4th in scoring in the league by december. And averaged around 8 assists per game. We were 18-10 after my last game there.But still not a starter. I never complained about players to the gm just about my minutes and that i wanted more playing time. Never asked for a trade either. Then during december im called in by the gm and he tells me im traded to the hawks. Out of the blue. So i check the standings and find the hawks last in the east with 7-21. Play a few games and totally understand why thats their record. Since i came the record is 2-3. And i find it VEEERYY hard to get assists with this team. Nobody wants to shoot the ball. And there is no movement. I have to force it to get assists by waiting for the shotclock to go down and then pass. It sucks. And they suck defensively too. It is so easy for opponents to get offensive rebounds. I dont want to be traded again but i never wanted to be traded inthe first place but i ended up on an awful team. Not having any fun playing the game anymore. Just after my last game i got the message that i will be starting the next game. FINALLY!

How many of you have gotten traded without asking for it? Or complaing about teammates? Just abou minutes.

What do you recommend me to do? Try to get traded again? Cause playing with the hawks sucks. I dont want to start a new career since i've made it to january and finally become a starter.