View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 09:44 PM   #4024
ApexGreyHawk
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarmy81
I got drafted to the 76ers with my ath.pg. and played really well, was 4th in scoring in the league by december. And averaged around 8 assists per game. We were 18-10 after my last game there.But still not a starter. I never complained about players to the gm just about my minutes and that i wanted more playing time. Never asked for a trade either. Then during december im called in by the gm and he tells me im traded to the hawks. Out of the blue. So i check the standings and find the hawks last in the east with 7-21. Play a few games and totally understand why thats their record. Since i came the record is 2-3. And i find it VEEERYY hard to get assists with this team. Nobody wants to shoot the ball. And there is no movement. I have to force it to get assists by waiting for the shotclock to go down and then pass. It sucks. And they suck defensively too. It is so easy for opponents to get offensive rebounds. I dont want to be traded again but i never wanted to be traded inthe first place but i ended up on an awful team. Not having any fun playing the game anymore. Just after my last game i got the message that i will be starting the next game. FINALLY!

Just started my first MYCareer and got drafted by the Hawks. Yep, they suck. No defense at all. Pretty hard to win. I didn't even get to play the first few games.

Finally getting a few minutes now and averaging 10pts and 5 boards. Hard to improve my attributes with the paltry minutes I'm getting.

Assists are hard to come by because those damn posts either wait too long to shoot or miss every time I pass it to them and like you said, the rest of the team just stands there.