Old 03-04-2014, 08:21 PM   #4038
Rdrunner
Banned

Rdrunner's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
Well I started after 33 games I think. Most people I know, started around game 30 ................

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's why I'm confused. Lillard went out injured and instead of putting me in as the starter they put in Crabbe who has averaged 7 mins and 2 points a game for the season, and he has shown why he should start while I haven't? They traded Matthews early in the season and have had Mo Williams on the trading block all season, tho he has been starting all along. Batum has been injured for a while now and they have had me playing SF some. Barton was waived early in the season.

Weird tho, lately they have been putting all 6'5", 200 lb me into the PF slot at times. I get beat up there.

The asst coach tells me how all the players respect me and he's heard how well I get along with the team. The head coach keeps telling me how I am stepping it up every time I get called into his office. At this point I have no idea what is going on.

Must be that I have never given an attitude to the GM during a sit down. Well, maybe I can get the 6th man award, if they have one.

Last edited by Rdrunner; 03-04-2014 at 08:24 PM.