View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 09:39 AM   #34
txturfcare.com
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 MADDEN 25 OFFLINE CCM ALL MADDEN FULL SEASON SLIDER SETS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheg913
can you please post an easier to read version of your slider sets? i'm having a hard time trying to decipher a lot of your numbers through all of the colors and texts...

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you I am extremely busy at work right now, let me know if this helps.

I started with base slider set 1, than I moved to base slider set 2. Now, I use a combination between all 3. On December 14th I started with the base one and gradually transition into the combination sets.

If you need more detail info on sliders go back to first thread posted to get more details, also through out the thread there are also lots of

stats on games as well full season stats on what the sliders produced with my play. This should give you a good guide on what the sliders do.

Adjust your sliders to your level of play between all base 3 slider sets and play with a combination if any one area is hard or too easy.

Let me know if you need help in any one area.

BASE 1 GAME SLIDERS HUMAN

PASSING

QB ACCURACY 8 (6-10 will work if you have very accurate QB) @4 don't like erratic passing at times

PASS BLOCKING 30

WR CATCH 75

My overall experience right now I am using 8 as my human QB SLIDER with all base 1 sliders set, the game played really well for me with the base 1 sets when I started.

RUSHING OFFENSE

RUN BLOCK (0 )

use 2 to to increase your run effiency
Make it harder to run against CPU by REDUCING RUN BLOCK TO 0, REDUCING HUMAN RUN BLOCK TO (0) WILL MAKE CPU RUN GAME MUCH MORE EFFICIENT AS WELL. CURRENTLY I AM USING 0 AND CPU IS BEATING ME, TRYING STOP RUN & PASS CAN BE VERY DIFFICULT WHEN BOTH ARE EFFINCIENT, with other sliders & penalities set as is you will see the difference, running becomes much harder

FUMBLES 41

@41 THE DISPARITY BWTN HUMAN & CPU IS GREATER BY 1 CPU SET @ 53, NOW CPU WILL RUN BETTER THAN IF HUMAN IS SET @ 42. @ 42 HUMAN MORE EFFECTIVE, WHILE CPU LESS EFFECTIVE IN RUN GAME.
Use 42 to increase run effiency and QB will hold on to ball on running play. Less chance RB fumbles slider at 42 vs CPU Slider at 53, if you increase CPU Slider to 55, Human will fumble a lot more. A 41 Human Slider & 55 CPU Slider increase Human fumbles, I was fumbling with QB, RB & WR too.

Challenge yourself more lower this to 41-39 bigger disparity between you & CPU will create more Human Fumbles

PASS DEFENSE using base slider 2 You can use base slider 1 if you its to hard stop cpu

PASS D REACT 20
INT 5
PASS COVERAGE 73

If you feel your pass defense is to easy here use set Base Human Slider set 2 or 3 during season, otherwise challenage yourself in Playoff games, I promise you won't win every game if you move to sets 2 and 3 with Pass Defense sets, with other sliders the same.

Pass Defense Set for Season Play

Human Base Slider Set 1 (22/15/74) I FINISH SEASON WITH 21 INTS BUT CPU LEAD LEAGUE WITH 22 WITH FOUR OTHER TEAMS MY SECOND SEASON RECORD WAS 12-4 LOST DIVISIONAL TO GREEN BAY 59-20 BECAUSE I USED BASE SLIDER 2 IN PLAYOFF GAME INSTEAD 1

BASE SLIDER 2 IS FOR Division Rival Games, Playoffs & Super Bowl

Human Base Slider Set 2 (20/5/73) INCREASE YOUR DIFFICULTY, FEW LESS INT WITH BASE 2, MORE BATTED BALLS DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS SET season 2 divi playoff against Green Bay I had 2 to 3 drops could changed game, no picks

BASE SLIDER 3 DEFENSE IS FOR PLAYOFFS & SUPER BOWL

Human Base Slider Set 3 (20/0/73) USE IN PLAYOFFS & SUPER BOWL, MUST HAVE BALANCE ATTACK

If you need little help here in slowing down the CPU QB pass use 24/15/74

HUMAN TACKLE 15

SET @ 15 CPU OFFENSE LINE, TE'S, RB'S & WR'S WILL HOLD BLOCK LONGER, @15 CPU WILL HAVE A GOOD RUN GAME, WITH ALL OTHER SLIDERS PENALITIES THE SAME, KEEP YOU IN YOUR SEAT FOR SURE!

HUMAN SPECIAL TEAMS

FG POWER (49) SEASON (48) PLAYOFFS
FG ACC 5 UPDATED 1-24-14
PUNT POWER 51
PUNT ACC 69

BASE 1 GAME SLIDERS CPU

PASS OFFENSE

QB ACCURACY 82

PASS BLOCKING 96 updated 1-17-14

WR CATCH 75

RUSH OFFENSE

RUN BLOCK 89

FUMBLES 53

PASS DEFENSE

PASS D REACT 35
INT 0
PASS COVERAGE 20

If you are beating the CPU as a passing team and the 35/0/20 is to easy for you try the base set 2 slider below. My experience is that it gives the game a good balance and gives both human & CPU a lot of potential action during the season, less Int for human. Still will throw 2 Ints in some games I just like the overall play with this set right now.

Base Set 2 Defense Slider: 50/0/38 for CPU Defense will slow down your passing game more, more challenging great set can throw 3 ints a game from my experience, good balance game strategy, good game play should avoid too many picks here. Smart planning has work for me some games here while others get blown out by bad decisions as a QB.

Base Set 3 CPU Defense Slider: 50/25/57 my most difficult set must be on point to keep a head in this game can throw 4 or more Int’s a game.

Please remember when changing from Base 1 CPU Defense Sliders to 2 or 3 keep all other sliders the same & don’t change the penalties sets either. If you do it can affect the game play.

TACKLE 98

CPU SPECIAL TEAMS

FG POWER 45
FG ACC 5
PUNT POWER 48
PUNT ACC 79, TESTING 89, UPDATED 1-24-14
Kickoff Power 44

Injuries 2
Fatigue 55
Min Player Threshold 6

Penalty Slider Sets

Offside 65
False Start 55
Holding 53
Facemask 53
DPI 67
OPI 89
K/PRI 100
Clipping 57
Int. Grounding 100
Rough Passer 52
Rough Kicker 25

Last edited by txturfcare.com; 03-07-2014 at 07:04 PM.