View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 12:44 AM   #4063
b0ck3n
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
Good point, I originally chose a PG because I wanted to have the ball all the time (bc the CPU is pretty bad at this) and influence my team, however with my SF I am finding that I'm influencing my team just as much, if not more. Plus with the "On the Court Coach" sig skill you can get the ball whenever you want and call players/switch up offensive and defensive sets.

I wanted to make a SF because like you said they are versatile and I wanted a chance to shutdown Lebron, PG, Melo, KD, etc. every time we played them
Short players have a much harder time in this game. You have to be wide open to get a good shot when any opponent towers over you. Another way to challenge yourself is playing a big on a bad team - I had to score 71pts with 7 blks and 20rebs last night to carry my Lakers to a 4th quarter comeback win against the Nuggets. Team rhythm and momentum is so huge in this game it's almost impossible to turn a game around, but once we had a good run going we were unstoppable and finished out on a 26-4 run. I've totally given up on this career being anywhere near realistic with the supporting cast I've got right now on the Lakers, and it's made things alot more fun.