View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 06:36 PM   #4075
redarmy81
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Just experienced a major glitch on this game.

Played vs the Nets and our next game was against the Heat, but during the Nets game I had that twisted ankle injury and the team doctor came up to me after the game. I got listed with a day-to-day injury. So i moved on in the game without knowing how many games I missed and had a meeting with coach where I am told I will come of the bench till I'm healthy. So I go in to next game and there's a cut scene before it. Lebron comes up to me in a black jersey, so I think I did not miss any games since we play the Heat, then starts talking about our last meeting, I have never played the Heat or had that first meeting with Lebron after a game in the tunnel. Then I notice he is wearing a San Antonio Spurs uniform. I am thinking he got traded, and thought it was weird. So he gives me some advice and then shows me a dunk. Then the starting lineups come and there's no Lebron starting for the Spurs. SO i check their squad in the menu after a couple of minutes in to the game to see if he is on the bench. There's no Lebron there either.

I finish the game and check the nba.com for all trades and there's no trade where Lebron ended up with the Spurs. So I check the teams and he is still on the Heat.

What the h*** just happened on this game? Anyone else experience this???
Advertisements - Register to remove