View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 10:55 PM   #4084
Deej
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Just got to All-Star weekend in my new MyCareer, I have an 89 3 point rating (max. 90) and a 45 or something dunk rating and I get picked to do the dunk contest and not the 3 point contest lol. Does the dunk rating even matter or is it all about the whole button timing thing? I've only done the dunk contest once in the last-gen version.

I really miss the Kings' playbook, I used to run 6 or so plays all the time and they'd get me an assist (or my teammate an open shot) or a basket every time. I did the 'get on the team of your choice' method and got on the Heat but I'm not really enjoying the offense. We're winning games, but it's not the same like in my old MyCareer save with the Kings where I could get 10+ assists easily. In this one it's like everyone is being marked skin-tight so no-one is open. I probably should've tried to get on a different team tbh. Either that or I just need to learn what Heat plays are good.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently you don't even get to do the dunk contest lol. Thought you could since you can compete in the three point contest.

Last edited by Deej; 03-09-2014 at 11:23 PM.