Old 03-14-2014, 02:42 PM   #25
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I think i have figured out defensive sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariq071
I do appreciate your input, and i have tried your sliders(both sets) , as well the some others.
Now, do not take this as criticism because it's not, but in case of your suggestions, as i mentioned on one of your threads already before :

- outside runs were unstoppable , i was averaging 250+ yards
- outside curls were wide open all the times ( i do believe more and more that it's the engine issue and nothing to do with sliders)
- My QB (Blaine Gabbert out of all of them..) was always in 70+%
- my defensive guys were averaging 4+ int's per game, while CPu was always going for Interception attempt , and never to swat the ball.They looked like frenzied most of the time..
- i had no problem sacking CPU QB and CPU couldn't run on me, and most of the time pass on me.( i won against the Giants 72-0 for example)

Maybe because i always played on all madden(Heisman in NCAA) before, or maybe because of the way i play, but unfortunately they didn't work for me in such increased levels.Those are good sliders , but they just didn't fit my playstyle , so again it's not criticism on my behalf, just my honest feedback.

What i am trying to say and you agreed on in the post above that it's the combination of sliders and not just one slider that makes game fluid.Some will prefer high , and others will prefer lower...

Again , i really appreciate your input
oh yeah, no prob. No harm, no foul on slider input. lol, everyone is different and everyone plays different. I consider myself a competitor and I play all positions on the field, but I often don't go "gung ho" on every play. By that I mean, I'm not instant switching on D and whatnot. I let the players play, and I try to make plays the way they should be played. In some ways, I may play a little more 'passive' than others and so my sliders work for that type of player, I would think. And the qb acc is a tough spot. For me, I'm playing with Matt Ryan, so I expect him to be 65-70%, so that's where the slider allows that to happen, so that's where I keep it. Sadly, this may also allow Blaine Gabbert to throw that high, and that's a problem. lol. However, I will say I got stuck playing with my 3rd string QB in a game, and holy hell, man, that clown couldn't put the ball anywhere near a wr with qb acc at 32 back then, I believe. So, I don't know, ultimately everyone does play different. I just had a wicked d battle against the 'hawks and lost by 7, so I'm seeing diversity in my games lately beating up on weak teams, but having tough games against quality teams, and that's what I want. And my 99 spd 99 acc RB has actually had several games lately where he's only averaging 3-4 yds/carry, so outside runs haven't been a problem lately. Not sure what I tweaked lately to make that happen, but running the ball has been more realistic for me. Always tweaking, always tweaking. Good luck, man.
Advertisements - Register to remove