View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 12:51 AM   #4120
jfinger2013
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

I have a 6'5 all around SG drafted 1st round pick 11 to the 76ers I am a starter now with a 810vr rating.

through 35games I average 25.9minutes 26.9ppg 4.8rpg 6.7apg 2.3spg 1.9bpg on .525FG% and .3283PT% and .854FT%

I enjoy playing for the 76ers but we suck because we have no other scoring options besides myself. my player likes to attack the paint and dish it back outside to the wide open 3pt shooter but the only 3pt shooter we have is Jason Richardson but he isn't consistent enough and usually is always covered since the CPU knows they can leave MCW open because he wont shoot it. Jason averages 12.3ppg

It sucks that our PG MCW will never take open shots anywhere on the court unless its in the paint which is upsetting for me since I attack the basket so much and get double teamed often. MCW averages 7.2ppg

Other way I like to score is driving to the paint and dishing to the wide open big man on the other side of the post or underneath the rim. I got Noel with a 17.6ppg. Which would be great if the PF was producing at the same level BUT Thaddeus Young is always on the perimeter despite the in-ability to make/take 3pt shots. IF he were in the paint more I would be able to give him the ball in a positon to score more.our PF only averages 13.6ppg

The real problem offensively is our PG lack of scoring but I am fine with that because I like his size and intangibles and can only hope he will develop a shot.

I really think we need a young good scoring SF or a true PF that plays in the post, rebounds and can make a few mid range shots. I was wondering who I can ask the GM to get that can fill this role.

But also I am getting tired of losing and was wonder if I can/should ask to get traded to the Bulls which I picked as my favorite team and where I wanted to go. I would love to go play in my hometown but if and only if in the trade the Bulls wouldn't lose Rose,Jimmy Butler, Taj Gibson or Joakim Noah. is that possible if so I would love to do that also the Bulls are really interested in me.

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose