View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 09:23 AM   #253
Step2001
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

WR's, TE's, RB's, FB's need to make a play on the ball when it's in the Air. Far too many time the CPU DB's are the one's making the play and going up and getting the ball. That leads to frustration.

Presentation: The Rookies have to be talked about, these are the future stars of the league in the game. Also, using an "R" on their pic if in starting lineup first year.

In my 3rd year, I lose my Starting QB for a few weeks. Next game, nothing is said about Injured Qb and the backup. That's a story line that the game on Next Gen needs to follow..........

My team won the Super Bowl in my second year. The following year nothing is said about My Team being the Defending Super Bowl Champions. No banner in my Stadium. I don't see the Super Bowl Trophies on display (all 5, plus the sixth one I just added).

A better setup for the Hall of Fame..............wait until next year, but that never comes....so far for that player. I want to see the names that are going into the Hall! Not vague tweets........

Audio has to fit! Starting a new game in Franchise having previously won my last game. My QB jogs out to the huddle while the audio is talking about how he had a terrible game in the loss the previous week, Huh? We Won!

Audio! When the sideline reporter has stated my player is going to be taken to the hospital for further tests, I don't think the player should be on the field the next series.
(All these things have to connect.)

Injuries and their time the player will be lost need to be fixed. Tearing the Achilles is a "Out For The Season" Injury.
Injuries need to go year round like they did in NFL Head Coach '09!

Pre-Season Games need to be shuffled. After first year, I'm playing the same teams every Pre-Season. Allow the USER to select Pre-Season opponents.

More in-depth info on trades. Player(s) history, Past Season played, Teams record book, Draft History, Teams/Players Playoff Stats/History etc. etc.

Audio: New Audio for Off-season, Pre-Season, Regular Season & Post Season. What happened the previous season, some of it has to carry over to the next season. The Super Bowl Champs. Teams coming up short for the Super Bowl. Teams coming up short or the Playoffs. Teams who were the worst....maybe could surprise at a better season. (Just some ideas)

46 man Gameday Roster

8 man Practice Squad. Note: these players along with the team 2nd & 3rd String players should be the players the 1st offense & Defense face during practice. You get to see all your players in action barring any injuries that players are dealing with.....

Injuries need to happen no matter what I have on my depth chart. I can make due for the rest of the game with what personnel I have chosen too roll with in my 46 man Gameday selection

Created Draft classes, these players Names should be in the Audi file. Players names need to be used by announcers, sideline reports, any pre & post game show, Halftime show, Any off-season weekly update show.

Created Draft classes need a lot more different faces. Far to many being repeats.

Audio: The Audio Presentation needs to keep building upon itself through the whole Season. I have no idea if that's possible, but read that expanded audio was noted by WA when PS4 & Xbox One were released.
Example: WR, Dez Bryant breaks the Record for REC in a Reg Season game. Going into the next game, Announcers need to again, acknowledge that accomplishment while talkin about the Cowboys Top Players/Who to keep an eye in the game.

Before and After Division Games, show the Standings, including the results of the other teams in the division updated results. If a team is playing on Sunday Night or Monday Night, mention it.

Thursday Night Football Presentation needs to stand out. In the game it lists the Start time at 1pm.

If Scouting Stands as is for right now. We need to be able to put together a board of players we scouted that we like. Instead of having to write these names on paper to keep track of everything.

Popular Players selling jersey's, but the players who are actually make plays during season, their jersey's should be selling.

Talent level on the roster? It's about W's! The players OVR should NOT play a role. Players can adept & should be able to adapt to different systems. Coaches help by putting their players in position to make plays.

Yesterday Cowboys MLB, Sean Lee tore his ACL in practice. EA has to make the injury part of the whole year, that includes rehab. Factoring in complications from rehab & set-backs. Injuries are a huge part of the game. Losing the best player on your defense hurts.

Again, the possible injury to any of your players in Madden makes you Scout/Draft better. Also, makes you think when you put your roster together.

Lee injury, I just have a sickening feeling. smh

Last edited by Step2001; 05-30-2014 at 11:50 PM.