Old 03-19-2014, 02:34 PM   #67
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OhMrHanky's 'Nother Slider Set - All-Pro, Penalties, and Auto-Subs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
OhMrHanky, I will test these out in coach mode with Omega's new updated roster. I am on the 360 and I know these are for XBOX One, so I am praying...literally...that these will transfer over well. Thank you for all of your hard work.

These 'might' transfer, but I don't think they will (completely, for sure) Hopefully, they'll be close enough, though, and u can tweak from there. The reason I say 'might' is because I feel these sliders played out a bit differently than 360, but looking at my 360 thread, the numbers are somewhat close. Not sure if u tried that set, but here's the link:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=683252

I had some coach mode player input at one point and tried to have a sort of separate set for coach mode guys (numbers in ** where they differed from my normal set). So, if these don't work, and u never tried my 360 set, that's another option. Thanks for trying them out, though, and let me know how they play out. And/or u might compare this set to that set and see where u might tweak some as well. Good luck. Trying to find real football within the only football game available should NOT be this hard! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk