View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 08:50 PM   #9
NINJAK2
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K15: What's Left for Current Gen?

I know there is not much CG 2k14 can do but the least they can do is upgrade the cyberfaces of those that need it (cp3, parsons,jimmy butler, vince carter, kd35, etc) When you look at the work 2k did on the europlayers and rookies it shows they are capable of doing better work on these faces!! I won't be buying 2k15 till I see screenshots of these guys. Also polish needs to be better (roger mason's photo used for Anthony mason of legend knicks squad, travis leslie for mugsy bogues--why not just use the cyberface as photo???). Comes off as a rush copy and paste job in the art department. They have to get RondoisGod, rashidi,vtcrb or someone in there to do player edits because I notice players play much more to their likeness in their rosters. Rosters are poorly edited by 2k. Last but not least, How hard is it for 2k to remove all the broken plays that vanwolfhawk(sp?) found from their game? These seem like things that could be accomplished by next release imo.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

Last edited by NINJAK2; 03-20-2014 at 09:06 PM.