Old 03-22-2014, 08:50 PM   #14
aholbert32
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA Sports UFC Q&A with Creative Director, Brian Hayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAKYR
Many of the answers the producers gave were very discouraging in me buying the game immediately. The Offline and single player features will be lacking on purpose. The Created a Fighter part of the game sound disappointing in this age and time of technology. I wonder how long the excuse of new technology is going to be used as an excuse instead of saying something wasn't part of their plan? You have no offline freedom. It's your offline experience which should be how ever you want, career and all!
What do you mean "you have no offline freedom"?

The CAF response was a legitimate response. One, THQ took 3 games to get a decent CAF option. For three versions they had arbitrary caps on ratings. In the first two versions of the Undisputed, there was a huge difference between licensed fighters and CAFs when it came to graphics. All three versions had limits when it came to head shapes and facial features making it difficult to create guys like Big Foot Silva or Randy Couture.

I envision that CAF will be like EA MMA and if thats the case I'm OK with it. Fightershare makes it easy to download fighters. Gameface will help when it comes to faces (as long as there are no serious bugs like in FNC) and there is no ratings cap. That alone makes it better than THQ's CAF already.