View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 11:47 PM   #15
grodbetatted
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
What do you mean "you have no offline freedom"?

The CAF response was a legitimate response. One, THQ took 3 games to get a decent CAF option. For three versions they had arbitrary caps on ratings. In the first two versions of the Undisputed, there was a huge difference between licensed fighters and CAFs when it came to graphics. All three versions had limits when it came to head shapes and facial features making it difficult to create guys like Big Foot Silva or Randy Couture.

I envision that CAF will be like EA MMA and if thats the case I'm OK with it. Fightershare makes it easy to download fighters. Gameface will help when it comes to faces (as long as there are no serious bugs like in FNC) and there is no ratings cap. That alone makes it better than THQ's CAF already.
I just feel as long as EA SPORTS makes the games people will always knit pick at every little thing. The game to me sounds excellent, game face sounds great, yea cut scenes at the end of fights are taken away I can live with that, entrances aren't gonna take 20 minutes I can deal with that as well. The game will have flaws just like 2k and any other game, but it will be good. People just need to get over that EA hatred. We all grew up on EA games, without ea most sports games wouldn't exist.
Advertisements - Register to remove