View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 07:01 PM   #73
ich2233
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: OhMrHanky's 'Nother Slider Set - All-Pro, Penalties, and Auto-Subs

Also have you tried subbing manually more often instead of waiting for the auto-subs to take effect? I know it takes a long time but I just hate the fact that the fatigue setting is tailored to the duration of the game instead of duration of Drives. I was the feature RB on my H.S. team (660 yards, 8 TDs in 4 games before I got hurt, No big deal ) I know it's only H.S., and the fact that I played in the worst Football Division ever lol, but I remember I got 32 carries one game. I wasn't particularly tired after it though. It was when I had like 5-6-7 carries in a row that I'd be like, Sh*t man this is Child Abuse! But I'd always be fine after the other teams drive. I feel like Madden doesn't do that. Guys get tired on the first drive in real life. They're fat and outta shape prolly but it happens. I got fatigue too high but I like it because guys come out after a 20+ yard play. You always see WR/RB's make a huge play and immediately go to the sideline and start talkin to the coach or whatever.