View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 11:17 PM   #31
bwiggy33
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: 35 Seconds of Gameplay

This looks flat out incredible. I'm actually shocked at the number of people who can't even tell this is PS4. There's a drastic difference and this isn't even a high quality video. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and what they see but to me this looks light years better than PS3. There is so much more color and life to the game.

The lighting is incredible on this as well. The last seconds of the video you can see the shadow from the second deck onto the far left side of the Green Monster. The video boards also look really sharp. It seems as though video boards will finally be back to being fully readable. I remember back in The Show 2010 Target Fields LED and scoreboards were readable. I'm not sure what happened in 11-13 but they turned blurry and basically unreadable. The main video board was fine, but the rest (especially the Out of town scores board in RF) were blurry. I'm thinking it was a memory issue or something and that on the PS4 this won't be the case.

Overall though it looks really sharp. Those new cameras are pretty nice as well. I cannot even describe how pumped I am for this game. It feels like I've been waiting forever. I'm still trying to decide if it's worth buying the PS3 version or not.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea
Advertisements - Register to remove