View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 01:25 AM   #16
IamLe9end92
Just started!

OVR: 0
1) Fix teammates A.I cause they stand around or crowd the ballhandler
2) Fix the defense of user control. I play really good defense and the game will make my guy slide or to slow to react on defense. I can upload videos for proof if need be I record them all
3) Fix the reaching. A player will dribble with his left hand so I go to reach instead of going for the ball I go for his other side of his body. I can upload videos to show
4) Boxing out. Not everyone boxes out in the NBA. When a shot is released I shouldn't be boxed out at the 3pt line by a point guard cause that never happens I can upload videos to show
5) Human controlled players stand around to much when the ball is live or loose on the floor we can pick it up but the cpu can. Once again I have videos too show
6) The cpu is really impossible to crossover and when you would cross them up they recover so quick and stop you from driving.
7) Holding or the bumping the cpu does where you can't get away from them or on plays meant for you to come around the screen running to catch and shoot or drive they make you like walk/semi-run instead of a full sprint or at least a quick burst
8) Change the prices for the clothing and gear. 2k people are going to buy vc anyway for other modes just cut down the gear prices for arm/leg gear and shoes
9) I play on Golden State and the splash brother don't play like their real selves they play more like bums missing everything even though they mite be the best shooting backcourt ever. Make the stars of teams play like star not like bums
10) Bring Back Crew!!!!! Same crew from NBA 2K11 the park is just too cheesey and disappointing