View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 02:10 AM   #123
SPRINGS03
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14: MyGM Virtual Currency Rewards Slashed by 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Sounds like you keep eating at the same restaurant, have the same complaints, but saying your better than those people because your eating for free (buying used) though,,,

If I misunderstood you're original post, my apologies....wasn't quite as clear as you say...
Eh, that analogy doesn't work for what you're trying to do there though. Because for one, I wait until the game is used and at a lower price because i don't feel it's worth the full price, and i don't support the devs with my money by doing that. Also, if there are no used copies, i will not buy, simple. Again, i'm referring to people that complain about all the problems with the game, and then turn around and forget about it when a new trailer is released and go buy on day 1. Hell i did the same thing with COD back in the day and i haven't played a COD game since Black ops 2, because i didn't like the way the flaws weren't addressed in that series. So i have no problem with not buying something.

It's all good, but it's pretty clear man. Like literally in the quote you used from me i said "Let's be honest here, how many of you people complaining are gonna impulsively shell out money for 2k15 next year and then complain about things they don't fix?"

If you don't like it, or feel it's not as good as it should be, don't support it.