View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 09:33 PM   #7
Threeebs
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: It's that time of year again...Show Version

This is good. I see this all the time. A few posters come to mind that violate this. I read a lot of posts in here on the subjects that interest me and although I do acknowledge that some of the criticism towards developers and some of the opinions expressed about The Show are a little skewed, some are also valid examples of constructive criticism.

When I ask intelligent questions in conversation with developers, I don't need someone else answering it being all snarky. (This has only happened to me once)

When someone voices their displeasure that the item they wanted incorporated in The Show didn't make it in this year, let it spark intelligent conversation instead of immediately jumping all over the poster, defending a developer who was never even cited and probably doesn't even care to be defended.

I've never, ever been upset about what is and what's not incorporated in the game but this is an example of the **** that goes on in this forum. I think it's great to read different points and views and questions and seeing them debated and given light. That's the beauty of this forum!

You all should should take example from me LMAO, besides I have a sticky thread on the top of this forum, how many others can say that!