Dreece
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: The LEAGUE NBA 2K14: Fictional roster by CWSapp757/Dreece for XBOX360

Game mode: Association(82gms)
Sliders: LEAGUE Sliders
Rosters: The LEAGUE: Gold Edition GT: xxxDreecexxx
Draft Classes: CWSapp757/Dreece Fictional Draft Class paradise!!

House Rules:

1. I play 2 predeterminded games in each calendar year(simming the rest)I play all playoff games if we qualify

2. 30 team control. I will leave all cpu controlled teams customization options up to the cpu during the season. I WILL control rotations for played games. Player roles OFF.

3. ABSOLUTELY no in season drills! Post season drills are allowed on 1st and 2nd year players only.

4. Can only trade or attain a 1st round pick once every 3 years.

5. The use of untapped potential is allowed but only once every 3 years...give your young guys time to develop. On rare occassions will a real life NBA team continue to draft high rated players at the same position before they know if they lost out on their initial investment.

6a. All teams will have 2 prospect scouts to help with scouting.
6b. I will be making the lottery selections for all teams using the scouted players lists for each lottery team.

7a. Since its VERY easy to sign any player you want to in free agency i will be instituting a cap system..sorta.
7b. If your a lottery team your not allowed to try to sign any of the Top 5 players at each position in Free agency.
7c. If you lose a starting level player in free agency (67+ ovr) then you can sign a replacement starter even if a lottery team.
7d. Max amount of players that can be signed in any off season is 2(not including draft picks). If one of those players is a starter then the 2nd player has to be a benchwarmer/role player.

8. Training camps will be turned on for all teams to give The LEAGUE that added bonus of mystery. Some teams will use it wisely...some teams might be buttering up a player that might wind up on the market in a few seasons!

76ers Association Dynasty
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by Dreece; 04-19-2014 at 10:37 PM.