View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 11:28 PM   #14
CaseIH
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB 14 The Show Available As Day 1 Digital Download at 12:01 AM EST, April 1st (P

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
I feel like if someone else made this thread it would be considered redundant. This was confirmed a while ago that it would be releasing 12am EST when the preorder was available to purchase.

For those who asked and didn't go digital last year the download last year was split up into two parts. 10.3GB and 11.4GB. Lets assume its the same size.

You will need at least about 33-34GB of space to download and install this not double 21.7GB like with other games if they split it up again this year.
Sorry for being a noob, m not very good at this stuff, 1 reason why I was concerned about doing digital, but decided to give it a try. I hope I dont mess something up.
When you say, 2 different downloads, how does that work? Do I need to do anything or will it do it automatically, with both downloads? Again sorry for being pretty incompetent when it comes to this stuff.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts