Old 04-01-2014, 09:22 PM   #39
Dreece
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: The LEAGUE NBA 2K14: Fictional roster by CWSapp757/Dreece for XBOX360

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Dreece I have a question for you. Which team in your opinion is in the best position to take either Whakil or Ayo in that first draft? I find myself pondering this question now. And also is everyone in the league going to be a rookie or is just draft class 5 going to be the rookie class?
Naw I wanted to give all our guys a chance to get their rookie season in. And I wasn't just going to make up stats or leave years blank because that would mess up career averages. There won't be a rising stars game in year 1 but after that its good to go.

I'm be completely honest. Ayo and Whakil are 2 of the best PG's we released so far so in a league where our players are the star attraction I would have to say damn near every team in the league lol.

But honestly I've been testing a lot but the more I finalize DC5 and input the data into the file the more things change. So I can't really say who going to be a bottom feeder. How bout you pick a squad, enjoy some of our guys then around draft time make some moves to get in position to take your guy.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame