Old 04-02-2014, 03:21 PM   #4249
KingTocco
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHeyBraves
Has anyone ever gotten traded to one of the 3 teams they got to pick? I’ve never heard of it happening (not to say that it can't).

If you don't get traded to those teams, I was wondering if you could pick 3 teams that you really didn’t want to play for to ensure you wouldn’t get traded there? So if you were afraid of getting traded to the Bucs, Bobcats or Suns, you could pick those teams and not have to worry. It always feels like the GM is trying to stick it to me on my way out after I request a trade by sending me somewhere I don't want to be.

I tried to use the search function but couldn't find anything.
I was, I picked only one team though. At the beginning of MyCareer I picked the Lakers as my favorite team and when the option to be traded came up (the second of 3rd time) I asked for a trade. When the GM brought me in a few games later to ask if I really wanted to go through with it, I said yes and he asked me which teams I wanted to be traded to. I then picked only the Lakers in hoping I would get there.

I was traded to the Lakers. I had to do it twice though as the first time I was traded to the Magic...go figure.