Old 04-03-2014, 01:34 PM   #4268
DHMN69
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
Hmm that's weird, I've found on Sim I get way more foul calls. I usually shoot 7-14 FTs a game and make them at a percentage of about 91%

Is it easy to win on all-star playing normally and not taking over a game? I play on HOF Sim and find it fairly easy to win but only if I take the whole game over

I shoot 12-14 free throws most games on AS/Sim and I don't find it easy to win.. even if I do try to take over.. it seems like if I try to take over they stop passing me the ball.. and then for a number of possessions I don't get it until the shot clock is already beeping down at 3/4 seconds.. I pass back inside and they pass it back rather than shoot to give me another turnover.

My player for TWolves is a SF so I can't call plays.. not that plays really work, or stay called long enough to execute them anyway. I can't really "take over" by blowing by guys and getting easy layups since every opponent (even Centers) is at least as fast as you are.

Another 2k pet-peeve started happening recently.. I go for an offensive rebound on my team's free throw.. the free throw is made.. so MY player goes into slow motion to mid-court and the guy I'm guarding is already at the other end and always gets an open pass and layup or shot. Don't understand why I go into slow motion "running" mode in that situation for probably three seasons of 2k in a row.

XBox: DHMNPhotos