Old 04-03-2014, 02:13 PM   #4271
KingTocco
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
My SF is an 87 now, went with the aggressive agent to get VC ... they pass if I call for the ball regardless of wasting a large amount of VC for the signature skill that doesn't work. I don't WANT the ball ever possession.. nor do I want to shoot 40 times a game.. I haven't increased the max speed a huge amount because of how expensive it is, and I won't pay 2K for extra VC to get the 90+ rating immediately instead of working on it.. not saying you did, I just won't pay them more than I already have buying the game.

Kevin Love should be back playing in a game or two after a month of games missed for concussion.. concussion on a jump shot too.. nice job 2K I just hope he gets his spot back in the rotation, he was dressed the last game as a 0 minute bench warmer. I need Alexi Shved to be back on the bench.
I hear you, I totally don't want the ball every time but I feel when I'm playing that I need to do everything (score, facilitate, rebound, defend, etc.) in order to keep the game close. This is the reason I ultimately stopped playing the mode.

Hopefully the game AI is smart enough to put him back in the starting lineup. The substitutions in this mode are completely broken too, I shouldn't be a starter playing 44 minutes a game...maybe if I was LBJ in the playoffs but still.
Advertisements - Register to remove