Old 04-03-2014, 03:11 PM   #4274
El_Poopador
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi_hawks
23 games left in my first season as a SG with Detroit. We are 49-10, one game ahead of the Heat for first in the east. We traded for Tristian Thompson before the AS break.

I'm averaging 33.7 ppg, 3.7 rpg, 3.37apg on All Star difficulty, 10 min quarters. I'd have pry 3 more apg if Detroit didn't suck. Can't tell you how many bunnies I've watched Monroe and Drummond miss. Spoon feed them several times per game and they bif it constantly.

I actually tried to be a facilitator instead of scorer for a few games. Doesn't work - this team isn't good enough. Put up 63 points versus the Bobcats a few games ago - and we lost. Rest of the team is awful. But I wan't to win the finals if I can.
i would love to be able to facilitate realistically. but my team does not move intelligently off the ball at all. there are no backdoor cuts when i have the ball. when they do cut its when i already beat my own man and they just bring their defender into the paint to prevent an easy score for myself. and in the rare instances when i do get them a wide open good look they dont shoot it.