View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 07:37 AM   #275
rtkiii
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

I just started getting back into Madden 13 for PS3 the last couple of days and there is a feature I think would make Connected Carreers - Player Mode a bit more enjoyable. Well there are a lot of things that have been already mentioned to make it better but one I think could be beneficial is some sort of a Bench Equation - let me explain.

Brief Rundown of 1st Two Season as Starting QB
I am the starting QB for the Cleveland Browns for the fact my Overall Rating is 77 vs the next in line being 72. Now this is all well and good(not perfect) that the highest rated player gets the nod to start the season. My rookie year I led the team to a dismal 9-7 record while posting 40 TDs and 58 INTs(yeah I know -and I won Rookie of the year, seems flawed) - I was winning some what but my performance was inconsistent(I acutally seem to be playing like the real Cleveland QBs).

This year we have dropped our 1st 3 games and I am at 8 TDs and 12 INTs with 2 rushing TDs. Now with that info above the 10 total TDs seems good right? But with 12INTs...not so great. Especially in the 1st game of the season I threw 3 - 1st Half INTs. The next two games were lost by 3 points or less but I still threw 7 INTs in those two games.

Bench Equation Idea
To me my stock should be falling and the Coach should be considering benching me for at least a drive, a quarter...a game. Obviously there would need to be a mathematical formula for this but I think it could add a lot to Madden for those of us want a little more realism. I just like the difficulty this could add to the game and the learning curve it would add knowing you could be benched. It would make you a smarter player I would think.

anyway just thought I'd add this
Advertisements - Register to remove