View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 03:56 PM   #62
Humpy
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

I find the passing to be really good, I bumped up QB accuracy after a few games of seeing Rodgers and Manning miss badly too much. I am stuck with josh freeman at the moment and he plays like josh freeman :/ but its good he plays as he should.

I play with 10 min QTR 18 second clock

Eli: 15/28 192 0/0
Cam: 12/22 142 0/0
Rodgers: 14/27 192 0/2
After upping QB accuracy to 10
Romo: 12/17 102 1/0

Sacks seem a little high, but i play with LDE 98% of time so that may have a little to do with it, but all in all non of them seemed cheap.

My biggest issue is the running game. The CPU can run outside like there is no tomorrow. I am going to see if something fixes that, because I am getting run off tackle constantly. Problem is I think its the game not the sliders, because I too can run outside easily, which I dont want to abuse and i prefer going inside. Though inside running has its own issues with blockers magically seeming to let go of there guy or just whiffing, or feet tangling.

I also am using the passing reaction you posted about midway into this of 40, 65 seemed to let guys run open too much, and by open i mean standing there with noone 10 yds around like my guys forgot they existed.

Also changing loading the sliders from outside of CFM, causes Kicking and fatigue/speed/injuries to go back to default.

I'll post if I can get better run numbers, I'm glad the CPU can finally run but three backs in row doing the same thing isnt right either.
D williams/stewart 21/152
Lacy 5/9(packers are adverse to running normal run plays)
d wilson 19/112
d murray 19 154