View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 02:35 AM   #57
Denkiteki
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Issues for Cat Daddy to adress

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Vista
If the reward has been improved, then the matchmaking in season must be totally legitemate, for example I average 2000+ stats in all category then all of my enemies must be also averaged 2000+ stats too, not 3000+ or more. Hope this kind of very disappointing situation must be totally fixed in next updates. Take my picture for example.

Sent from my Skyfire2 using Tapatalk
Yeah there is no other team in that season above 3900 (and only one team there... he's 3500-3900, a few teams hovering 3k and majority in the 2.5-2.8k range... at least if your screenshot is recent, don't remember if you're in my season but i'm in a season with him and he's undefeated so far, i even subbed out my 5 best players to rest in the game against him) so its just a few teams like that every season. My guess is once you reach a certain point, you just get put into 1 tier with all teams above that point instead of being matched with competitive team. This is probably done so the 4000+ teams (probably not too many, i'm guessing in the 100s) wouldn't have to queue for a long time to get a season nor always face the same teams.

With the new reward systems, there should be more 4k+ line-up so maybe more tiers can be added.