Old 05-02-2014, 11:12 AM   #4601
DHMN69
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
I hate how this game mode just wants you to be selfish. Just quit a game halfway though the first because nobody on my team could score. They would always have open jump shots but instead just run in the paint to get blocked. Then, MCW is just throwing the ball away and not paying attention on defense.
I even had a moment which has never happened to me before. I got a steal with nobody back on defense and had Thad Young closer to the basket. I easily could've just took it myself but trying to be unselfish, I pass the ball ahead to Thad. Instead, the pass goes about 5 feet in front of Thad and straight out of bounds.
I'm not sure if I've ever been punished for trying to make a play like this in 2k before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubio's good for 2 passes into the stands per game and I'm good for having 4 OR 5 passes stolen by guys who weren't near the ball when I pushed the pass button.. animation slows, guys jump the pass and it's a turnover. Usually the game will have me 'stumble'.. recollect myself then it will try to make the pass, resulting in said turnover.

XBox: DHMNPhotos
Advertisements - Register to remove