View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 03:38 AM   #62
St.Vista
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Issues for Cat Daddy to adress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denkiteki
He already tanked the first round... i think he figures he doesn't have a chance vs mula and wanted to go with the 2x team packs. He even lost his last 2 games as part of the tanking process... plus i might be playing against you in round 2 (you won game 5 btw, 120-98). Cheering for you to win the round and who knows you might beat me too, i'm going to take a nap and might not wake-up in time to energize. (honestly not really playing for much at this point, only 1 rare pro i want and that's sanders, any other rare pro will be trashed, i was just playing for the player pack 'cause mula has this season wrapped up, even -8 more games, his stats would be 1000+ points higher than mine) Pretty sure lleigha is asleep too so unless he wakes up in the next 2 hours, you will win the first round.

Mula probably also got samuel to tank, it looks like he moved his players out of position after game 1/for game 2 to make sure he'll lose 'cause he would face mula in round 2 otherwise.
Hahaha I'm crossing fingers that I'll beat Ileigha and hoping to advance in round 2, and I'm guaranteed that you can beat me. You can also defeat Eric, which is possible you can make in the finals. Goodluck! hoping to have great season rewards to us )

Sent from my Skyfire2 using Tapatalk