Old 05-11-2014, 04:56 PM   #94
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
Hey Charter, long time no speak man. great sliders here. I am on XB1 and I plugged these in and I will say these play dang good brand of football. My ONLY quam with these...the QB accuracy has to be raised. Played with carson palmer against sam bradford and we BOTH were 32 to 38% completion rate which is outrageous. We both were missing crucial throws where the throw was was out of line. WR wide open and the throws were simply not there. I raised it to 15 and even 20 and the completion % was around 56-63% which was way better. All in all though I really like what you did here. I haven't had to step up and climb the pocket in a long while and these did it. Thanks brother I will keep you posted. Playing CFM as the owner of the cardinals BTW. I am 2-0 thus far with a 17-3 win over the giants and 41-24 win over the lions. I had two pick 6 so that was clutch.
The only thing I hate about this game real is the QB bodies and the inability to edit draft classes. I want some deone buccanon in this team!
You might want to give the QB accuracy more time. I personally don't ever see low numbers like that. Actually I just played the Browns and their rookie had over 70%. I usually have 50-60 with Mallett. With Romo I was at 60-70.

You might do this already but, it helps when you make all changes outside of your CFM and load them into it.

If your only playing play now games your results might be a little different