View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 01:48 PM   #12
coolkev21
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by radney
The lighting isn't as great as they claim for it to be. There should be day games for the 1:00 times, afternoon times at or around 4:00 which should fade into early evening and the night for 7:00. Even in the overcast games in which the lights aren't even on during the day games, should progressively gets darker as the game goes on. As I said in previous post, that's the one area where MLB 2K Series shines. I also think the night skies aren't that good.

I also agree with the others with that there's no urgency with trying to turn a double play as where there were too many times where either the SS or 2B loops the throw instead of firing the ball to 1st. Too many dumb errors commited in the OF where you think you have a catch on a fly and then it's not caught and it becomes a 3-bagger.

I have stolen many bases that I was clearly safe only to be called out. Also have been picked off a number times with Jacoby Ellsbury and Brett Gardner and sometimes other players when I haven't even taken a lead. Over all, it is still a great game but there are issues that are being left out in this review.
In my copy, the lights are on in late afternoon games and the day does fade to night......

am i the only one? lol maybe cause it's a franchise game? i dunno but i have seen that happen

totally agree about the lazy double plays though, very frustrating... sometimes they turn it quick sometimes they dont...