View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 11:41 PM   #4682
DHMN69
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

So I start game 4 vs Portland, up 2 games to 1.. and IMMEDIATELY I'm cold again.. consistency almost maxed and I start cold.. get hot sometime in 3rd quarter and finish cold.. umm ok.. I missed 2 shots WHILE being fouled.. which don't count as shot attempts and I get the cold shooter icon.. yay

Another pathetic game after winning a game in the series.. we're getting smoked by Portland, down by 16 in the second quarter just like after winning game one, now Portland makes everything and blows by all the defense for layup after layup.. and blocked shot on defense over and over again. The only thing consistent is how much I'm blown out by the next game after winning a game so far in playoffs.. home court or otherwise doesn't mean anything

Started second half down 19..every time I get the Portland lead down to 9 points.. their guards take over.. Pekovic and Budinger keep RUNNING AWAY from them in the lane and give up an uncontested layup.. yeah.. that's really going to happen in the NBA playoffs.. It's getting seriously EASY to tell in the first quarter of a game if you have ANY shot to win or not

Serious b.s. just happened.. got the lead TIED at 90 despite being down by 21 total at one point with 3 minutes left..and teammates STOPPED SHOOTING completely once it was tied and we're down by 14 again.. I bet I win game 5 in Portland by like 25 points. then lose games 6 AND 7.

The worst part of this whole playoff is the finals.. I could see if it were sort of close games since it's supposed to be the playoffs.. with the 4 and 5 seeds going at it. but nope:
Game 1 128-112 win on the road
Game 2 122-112 loss on the road
Game 3 119-95 win at home
Game 4 116-104 loss at home (I set the controller down and it turned over on a pillow, and I got a rebound and shot at the buzzer with the right stick pushed I guess when I watched the last 15 seconds)

XBox: DHMNPhotos

Last edited by DHMN69; 05-13-2014 at 12:47 AM.