View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 06:00 AM   #5
Nwo4Life75
Banned

OVR: 0
The franchise mode is good,but like the first guy that commented in this particular forum,I really like the changing ticket prices,merchandise,concessions,scheduling promotions,etc! Apparently there are a lot of people out there that could care less about that part of franchise mode. I wish they would bring back the newspapers and added a single single A teams that you can play in your franchise,I would love it,if they come when a player on the major league roster got hurt before he comes back he has to go on rehab assignment before he comes back to the big league club,it would be cool if they could do the rumour mill headlines like in nba 2k,and if you decide to expand and upgrade your stadium like adding more seats,adding a upper deck,or concessions stands etc,but you can actually see the upgrades in the stadium,not just say it,actually say it! I don't know if the ps4 is that powerful to do the stadium upgrade stuff,but it would be cool! They have it on Madden and nba 2k,but you never see the actual upgrades! That's my wish list!
Advertisements - Register to remove