Old 05-15-2014, 08:53 AM   #176
kpkpkp
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigTime
Tried my first game with WR Catch at 100 and finished it with 5 sacks (the first 2 with 12 min to go in the first quarter): LDT 2, RE 2 and slot CB 1. Regarding the 4 sacks by the D-line, the QB hold on the ball till he got sacked. I checked and the CPU QB at the trait "Throw the ball away" had NO, that explains why he hold on the ball and got sacked even if I have Int. grounding set on 25. In these cases I think there is almost no way to fix the problem. If he doesn't find anyone open in the first few seconds he will always take the sack (maybe the only way could be to loose the coverage a bit). About the other sack, by the slot CB, to me it seems impossible for the CPU stop it. The CB rush the QB at full speed and nobody actually try to block him. It looks like the QB doesn't even have the time to check for an open receiver (I have threshold at 50 with normal speed).
I read somewhere here on OS that the sliders need few games to kick in ... I don't think so but let's see, maybe the 2nd game will be fine.
Maybe we should try CPU catch at 100 and lower IG from 25 down to 1?

lol