View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 01:50 PM   #46
MikeJ2021
Rookie

MikeJ2021's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams

I don't know about others but this is very disappointing news to me. I'm not against Euro league teams and I like the idea of including them because this game is a global game. But this just lets me know that, once again, 2K is ignoring the D League and the Summer League.

The D League is too important to the NBA to keep ignoring it. Adding the D League and the Summer League to MyPlayer and MYGM would only increase the depths of these modes and put it up there with MLB The Show, NHL and FIFA as far as being the greatest modes sports games have to offer. Instead they just keep focusing on attracting more money and more attention.

I wouldn't be disappointed if I knew they were capable of adding the Euro teams and the D League. I mean, The Show has 90 teams and over 2,700 players in the game that are all editable in some way and that's been going on way before PS4 so 2K has no excuse. However, I'm pretty sure that if 2K hasn't added that many players and teams then, they won't do so now.

This isn't a deal breaker for me and I'm going to be the ones preordering it, just for the opportunity to play with Wiggins, Parker and Embiid alone, but this news does nothing for me.