View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 02:13 PM   #52
KingTocco
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJ2021
Not going to turn this it to a bigger issue than it is. But I'm basing my opinion on past actions. Not just this announcement. D League hasn't been in 2K since 2K10. In 2K10 there was just these teams and the NBDL teams. No legends teams, no euro teams. Like I said, 2K has always been capable of adding more teams to the game. Just look at the Show.

Now, like I said my first original post, I think Euro league teams in 2K is good for the game. But I can be disappointed if I feel that they might be ignoring the D League again.

Now if you think they will add those teams to it too then more power to you. I hope you're 100% right and I hope my concerns are 100% wrong. But isn't the point of a message board is to interpret the news how you see fit, draw an opinion, and then comment on it without someone saying you're reading too much into it? We're all reading too much in to it to some extent lol.
I agree, I shouldn't criticize other for feeling a certain way. I just think it is really premature to write off certain modes or features being in the game.

We know hardly anything about 2K15, past games have been GREAT. This iteration (NBA 2K14) however was disappointing and a bit of slap in the face to their core fan-base.

Maybe they get it and will change and maybe they won't. For what it's worth, I'm excited to watch NBA 2K15 and NBA Live 15 unfold. I'm hoping for the best!