View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 02:45 AM   #362
Rell7thirty
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

More to my NBA 2K15 wish list

Better presentation. MLB the show 14 takes the cake when it comes to presentation. It feels like you're watching a broadcasted game on tv. The little pregame show and previous stats on a spotlighted player is a nice touch. Also, being able to participate in the shoot around / layup lines would be a nice touch. This would be able to warm up your players and depending on your shoot around success, your player will either start hot or cold. This can all be skipped if you don't want to participate. Also, add a better half time show. Show highlights and news updates from other games supposedly going on, and top tens every day.

Realistic injuries. No more breaking a leg while shooting a simple jump shot. Add some sort of dynamic collision or awkward movement detection that causes a realistic injury. Also would love for injury history to a specific player ( D. Rose knees ) to be at a higher risk if colliding knees or falling on them/awkward movement.

Animation upgrades/fixes. Smooth transitions, no rebound steak glitching, no more getting sucked into screens, add dynamic jump ball animations, remove ice skating completely, add head and neck movement.. Players can't help but look robotic at times.. No matter how good the graphics are.

More modes! What happened to AllStar weekend? Seems the only way you can participate in those festivities are by playing MyGM and MC modes (3 point contest, dunk contest, rookie showcase and add the real life showcases like the celebrity games, the shooting stars and skills challenge) FIX the 3 point contest. It's dumb to have to time your shot COMPLETELY different than you have been shooting for half the season. Add historical situational challenges or even current situational challenges from recent games during the season.

Fix online servers and modes. The park was fun, said nobody. Sure, it was a great concept.. But it's full of trolls half the time, who act like they're going to play, and right before the last person joins to make it official, they leave. This happens all the time. There should be some kind of penalty system/suspension method that will eliminate this. But that's not even half of the problems. Your online servers behave as if they are running on Intel Celeron processors using a phone line with 56K bandwidth. It's truly one of the worst online experiences I have ever witnessed. I will give you a pass since it's a new generation and it seems to be a wide spread issue with most of the new games. But fix it, you've had enough time to figure that out.

Add the Olympics basketball teams since you're adding all these international teams. Let us all battle for the gold medal, that means adding a team USA and other countries. I know the NBA doesn't control the Olympics but it's a big part of world wide basketball.

Remove the clipping, ridiculous blocks, and ridiculous slam dunks. Sure, those things happen in the NBA, but not the way it does in game, where everyone jumps 50 inches off the vert. And back to clipping, I can't count how many times I've clipped through the padding under the basket. It's annoying.. I rather my player crash into it, or try to avoid it. Also, camera men have to move and be dynamic instead of statues. Same goes with the crowd, have their heads follow the action.

Add create a player, take a page from MLB the Show 14 and learn. Fix the MC mode. Add realistic crowds with realistic dynamic comments and accents depending on where they are at. I hated playing Christmas Day in 2k14 and my team didn't even wear their Christmas uniforms (in MC) so add all uniforms and the ones they're supposed to wear on the given day. (st. Patricks, Latin night) also add the ability to play as a current player or legend for fun. Add a practice and one on one challenge mode in MC, where you can challenge a teammate or even player from the other team you are playing.. For bragging rights.

Show the commentators in the arena, where they are supposed to be. Reacting, maybe even lip syncing to the audio. These minor details add to the full product. And not some cheap character models either.

Add flagrant fouls, reviewable plays, ability to argue calls and catch techs or persuade the referee to give you the benefit of the doubt on the next play.

Remove microtransactions and fix the vc system.

There's a lot more but I'll leave it here for now. My biggest wish is that 2k or take two would actually read these.

Last edited by Rell7thirty; 05-22-2014 at 02:52 AM.