View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 01:33 PM   #3
BL8001
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Konami Launches PES Manager for Mobile Devices

Ok played this for the last couple of days. It's not bad, kind of fun, but it's like all games now. Games used to say here is the game, enjoy. Now they start you off so basic and at a minimum level. So until you climb up from there and get lucky with how the game rewards you or pay, the game is lackluster.

So to continue, now that I have better player cards the game is much more fun.

In the beginning they give you one good player. But the key is to have many good players as they combine to reward you more pts and show off more of the gameplay engine. Konami should have given TWO good players to start off with and have them linked, like Cmf and st, or LM and LW so you could see what happens and why you want to level your team.

Also there is a giant bug,flaw, whatever. I started keeping track of this after my 3rd PK won. The PK scoring rate is horrific. As in I have won somewhere between 13-16 and scored once. You either miss or the keeper saves it. And I have a good player taking pk's.

Second wonky thing is offsides. If the CPU plays a higher line you can't do anything about it. I have had a few matches recently (after collecting faster players) where my players just run right offside a dozen times a match. Have they coded this like fifa?

I spent $5 in the app to unlock the chance for better cards and got two nice cards. When your team is full of 2 star and above cards the game is much more fun to play.

Rating this 6.5/10 with better cards.