View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 11:57 PM   #370
reptilexcq
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpyface
Visual: I could give a good $%%#&##@ about visual presentation. Keep it how it is I don't care.

Gameplay: We need a more fluid, responsive feel. The cannimations have went on long enough and it is time for something new and dynamic.

*Delay-The delay that occurs on and offline needs to be addressed. When I push the stick in a direction the player should respond immediately, and in the correct direction that was pressed

*Physics-You can't have physics half of the time like we do in this game. Physics should be ubiquitous. What the hell would Newton think of this if he were here? He would probably locate whomever was responsible and slap them across the face.

*Animations-Just please, make the game more free feeling. I swear when I play this game I don't feel like I'm in control. 2k is like the illuminati with all of this psuedo-control. If I push the stick left, my player should go left. If I push the stick right, my player should go right. He shouldn't do the damn hokie pokie and turn himself around and get a back-court violation.

*Online-Sigh. I don't know where to begin.

***Lobbies-bring these back. I don't want to hear it can't be done because it was done SO WELL in the past (2k11). I remember it vividly. I could match up with someone with a great connection (you could see the connection strength prior to joining a game) and enjoy an epic battle between two skilled individuals in HOF lobby.

**Locker room-Why doesn't this work? I mean I can never get a private online match going because it always re-routes me back to the locker room or kicks me out altogether

* I think if 2k puts lobbies back into the game, it will address alot of the other issues that have to do with online

**Headbands- I don't give a damn

**Shoes-I don't give a damn

**Court and Jersey colors-I DON'T GIVE A DAMN
Couldn't agreed me. TWO things that will make me EXTREMELY happy:
1. Get rid of gameplay canimation where i feel like i don't have control of the player
2. Servers (make the online experience like the offline...reduce lag).