View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 01:33 PM   #5
MajorSupreme
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0
re: CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsSB2015
Yeah, I was told that because of the XP and some other stuff, CPU vs. CPU couldn't be added or else the game would crash or go buggy. However, someone on here last year posted a workaround to do a poor man's CPU vs CPU. You needed to select 32 players for each franchise, turn off injuries, select 3rd string QBs, you needed two controllers on for the games, and the CPU would do the rest. You were married to the roster you entered in with and the computer managed the franchises as it saw fit. You have to really go out of your way to do it, but it could be done. The CPU vs. CPU worked flawlessly. No crashes or no real buggy issues. Nothing not already in the game anyway. I think they could have patched it in if they really wanted to, but then again...maybe it would have taken away too much time.

This year, there's no excuse. They know people want it in and it's very doable. I'm at least hoping the workaround is still in there if nothing else.
Amen. It just kinda hurts as a game consumer when the company removes perfectly fine features. We'll have to see come August, unless we hear about it before then.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited by MajorSupreme; 06-02-2014 at 02:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove