View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 08:39 PM   #49
royals19
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: The Cardinal Way Part 2: Ascension

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbiggio
Man this losing streak is starting to get crucial man! Willie instigating WWIII has set off some pretty rotten karma for you. He should repent for the sake of the season. Baseball is a very superstitious sport you know?
I know dude! Ever since we tried to eliminate the Brewers and curb stomp them, I've been on the worst losing streak of my Show career. It's getting to the point where I want to rip my hair out. We keep finding new ways to lose ball games and it can't be stopped.

As for asking Willie to repent, I think that's pretty much out of the question at this point. He's going to get his revenge on the Brewers one way or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI DECAY IXI
Definitely enjoying what you got going on here man. It's a great read for sure!

I did have a couple questions. How often do you play user game and do you use a slider set when you do play them?

Thanks and keep up the great work!
Thanks for following man!

I've tried several slider sets over the course of the years but it got to the point where I just had to make my own in order to make it realistic for my style of play.

As for how many games I play, I play 1, sim 5. I don't have the time to play through 162 games and write about each one of them. With the play 1 sim 5 system, I get to pitch with each guy in the rotation and the stats are influenced by both the games I play and the simulated games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamerball811
Just caught up, enjoying this so far.
Thanks for following it man, I appreciate it.

I've heard that sound 3 times... once was Babe Ruth, the second was Josh Gibson, and the third was Bo Jackson- Buck O'Neil