View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 01:38 PM   #376
JCMorgan86
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

If any of the things I list have been added/changed or fixed already, then my fault. I stopped playing next gen 2k and went back to xbox 360 in January.

1.) Way more shoes available, maybe include all of the shoes from 2K11 to now. Also,
in MyCareer mode I would love to be able to wear any brand of shoe come game
time.

2.) Way more accessories in every applicable mode, I am one of those people who purchases every accessory in MyCareer mode. Plus, I want to be able to change the length of my socks.

3.) Maybe it's just me, but I feel like the game/algorithm or something holds your MyCareer back until like the 4th season, if you consistently play 7 mins or less quarters. I usually play on 7 min quarters and 9 mins for sim quarter length.

4.) This is related to my number 3 issue. I want the MyCareer mode to feel more like it did in 2k13 when you significantly upped your player's skill. For example: if my player is rated 80 in mid range, plus I have two related sig skills he shouldn't be missing wide open or mildly contested jumpshots in the mid range.

5.) I don't mind VC but usually after the first season, I simply play MyCareer offline. However, 2k14 next gen made me feel uncomfortable about that and it would delete my offline save file. I want 2k15 to seriously offer us the option to play MyCareer offline.

6.) I could go on forever, but this is my last one. It's also, somewhat the biggest wish I have for 2K15. No New Control Setup, unless they are reverting the controls back to 2K11/2K12. Without the stupid modifier though. NBA Live actually had the best control setup in NBA Live 03,04.