Old 06-05-2014, 10:47 PM   #142
IndyColts2
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Colin Kaepernick Will Be the Only Player in Madden NFL 15 with Tattoos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Get off your high horse bro. Just because someone doesn't come to the same conclusion as you doesn't mean they don't comprehend smh. You don't care about anyone's else's opinions but you openly admit "it pisses you off" lol. Anyways I digress lol. It's not that serious. Who are you to deem someone else's opinion or complaint childish just because you don't agree with them? Get over yourself bro. Last time I checked this was an open forum.
See the thing with forums and text is that when I say "I don't care about your opinion" I mean I don't mind anybody having their own opinion. I have mine you have yours correct? Ok. Now put that aside and read what else I said. A tat is in the game. Y'all complain. If no tats were in the game and they told us that they could've gotten some in but not all then everyone would go crazy. Yet it's the other way and you still go crazy. Be appreciative of what is in the game now and the fact that there is more to come. Like you said.. It's an open forum so I can have my own opinion correct? So you don't need to acknowledge my opinion simply because I did yours. Get over YOURSELF bro. I can speak how I want to.