View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 12:17 PM   #97
mestevo
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsSB2015
You can't ignore statistics. If you don't want to go on vgchartz, how about Forbes? They addressed the decline in sales. They addressed the reasons on why that might be.

Again, no one is saying that Madden NFL 25 didn't put up big numbers. However, having a big time anniversary game sale lower than the last shouldn't be overlooked either. So to me, it is up for debate.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...ts-first-week/
See, now you're just comparing first week sales instead of overall estimates from vgchartz, released as many consumers are spending/preparing to spend $600-$1000+ on next gen consoles - including many purchasing next gen Madden. It's not a simple YoY comparison. Enjoy your debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
That's definitely not true. I see plenty of people on YouTube, Facebook, and other places commenting how Madden is the same every year. Comments such as that. I think more and more people are seeing through EA's shenanigans.
A statement that I'm not sure has ever been true outside a handful of use cases.